Andreẃs first mission Email...

Hello Family, it is good to be on a computer again for the first time in a
week! I Love it out here, the Brazilian CTM is awesome. it is Like a prison
too but that’s because it is in a dangerous neighborhood ( which I am roaming
around as we speak...) lol Not to worry you too much... There is barbed wire
and electric fences all around the 20 foot high walls, and bars on the
windows, and at least 20 guards. it́s pretty funny we got security cards,
and safés for our rooms, and keys for like every room that we use. Oh yeah
I was made District Leader this last week so I have a bunch of keys to carry
around.
I made my first purchase in Brazil. Like 20 minutes ago... A pair of black flip
flops to use in the shower. I am going to
buy some hangers at the Things store soon... its like a ghetto dollar store
so they call it a things store... lol , and Ím going to send you a letter in
the mail. it probably wońt get to you for like two or three weeks so yoúll
have to wait... There is a thing here at this cookie / internet shop called
mission ties... I think you should look into it cause it would be a lot
faster and I bet cheaper for us to communicate... so Google mission ties Sao
Paulo Brazil CTM... Mr Cheneýs cookies is the place that does it... it́s
almost like pouch mail... but you guys will pay for it. I am not sure how
much it́ll cost. look into it and then let me know what you think with in
this week. we only get to email on Tuesdays. so check your email on
Tuesdays!!!
I love
you guys very much . and I am learning pleanty here and am always really
really busy. well I have to get off the computer now cause there is a very
long line of elders waiting to get on the computer. Talk to you next week,
Ím looking forward to some mail! like lots!

Bye
Elder Hyte

No comments:

Post a Comment