WEEK 7 NOW...
1. I think I said this last time but, Ím getting to be an old guy here in the
CTM. Itśs going to be really funny when I go out into the field and realize
how little I know, and how young of a missionary I really am...
The other day during church we had been talking about the changes that take
place as you grow on your missions. One of the second weeker’s said that they
thought everyone looked so much older than them, and they could not believe
that we were all the same age. Elder Stanley and I just looked at
each other and laughed cause we thought the exact same thing when we were
first here! There truly is a change in countenance that people can notice
by just looking at you. Itśs good to know that we look like the old guys
now, means Ím doing what ím supposed to be doing.
Thank you for the updates on the economy and gas prices and exchange rate
and all that jazz.
Oh and Madie has been telling me you are hoarding a bunch of letters to send
all at once... just get em and send um. It́s going to cost just as much and
I get more joy out of a letter everyday than I do 7 at a time. But no matter
what I love the letters. And I have been getting a ton now and it is great!
.
Oh and to dad, The food is just a lot of fruit and rice and beans( the rice
and beans are amazing though, I though it was rice with a side of beans but
no way its rice with beans on top, unlike anything Íve ever had before.)
lots of meat, mostly beef and chicken, it all has a weird taste to it
though. It defiantly not American.
The pictures are of our little Halloween party
we had on our floor. The Brazilians had never really had a Halloween party before,
So they were having a blast with it! Hope you enjoy!
Love you a lot ,
Tcau!
Elder HYTE
No comments:
Post a Comment