Well hello family and friends,
This week was pretty eventful. We had lots to do to get ready for the
transfers and baptisms and conference. We also had a meeting we put together and on
top of all that our normal teaching and finding work.
So the Conference was good. I think it will be even better when I get the
ensign so I know what they were saying... lol. I am not very good at
understanding talks or movies for some reason, probably cause I cant ask
talks or films to repeat themselves for me. So yeah, I didn’t get to much
out of conference, just a little trunkyness from all the pictures of temple
square and surrounding places. There was a broadcast in English for American
missionaries in another chapel in the stake, but it was a little far away and would have been really worth I but we didn’t make it over there. So I cańt wait for the Ensign conference talks.
This was probably the second coolest baptism that I have had now. A family
of Four, Miguel, Alda, Valdinir, and Valdir. They all were baptized after
conference on Saturday. There were a lot of people there to watch because of the
conference. They are so cool and ready to be a great forever family. Valdir and Valdinir
are 11 and 12 and one day we were teaching one of their
friends and they were there and we asked if they would like to have us over
to their house and share a message with their family and they were very
excited but didńt know how their mom would like it. Well about two weeks
later, we were walking in the road to another appointment and saw them and
they said hey why haven’t you passed by our house yet? Well needless to say were went there that same night and taught them. The next time we were there they accepted to be baptized. Now their daughter and her husband Regina and Anderson, who live away from their house will be baptized next week. Cool huh? Now the only problem is that I’m 14 hours away from them and wont get to see the end of this story well at least not till I get home and can call them or something.
Which brings us to the next big thing that happened this week. Transfers!
yeah. Well it was sad to say good bye to all those people that I have become
so accustomed to. I am however glad to have a new companion. I am now in
Londrina.. I am with Elder YURY hés cool and from Fortaleza northern east part of Brazil.
He likes some of the same music as me including Rocket Summer a band that
not even very many Americans have heard of. He went crazy when I told him
that I went to a concert of theirs. yeah I think this should be a good time
here. Our house is huge and right in the middle of the city, with a view. I
must have done something right to have deserved this. lol. Our room has a
view of a museum across the street, but that’s all I know about the area
right now cause I have only been here for 3 hours. The bus ride was also pretty
long.
Well I have to go I hope you are all doing great and I love you all. I
wanna let you all know that I am doing great and I am happy. I am especially
happy right now!
Tchau Tchau caras.
Te Amo,
Elder Andrew Hyte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment