Happy New Year!

1. Well what a week huh? It́s been pretty tiring, we didnt really have a P DAY
last week where we could go out and do stuff for our selves to be prepared
for the week to come, and rest up. I have a Cold. Eu Estou com Greipe. I’m a
little sick is what that means. So today will be good to rest up and stuff.
I’ll get to go to the store and stock up for the week.
I missed you all during the Holiday season and am grateful that I only
have one more Christmas to miss from the presence of you guys. Here in
Brazil the people don’t really celebrate Chritmas as much. Maybe just here in Mato
Graso Do Sul. Cause all the people that we contact and talk with a little
they all seemed to say that the holiday wasn’t that great. But it was
strange for Elder Munaro too because his family has a big festive Christmas
too.
A Mission has made me very grateful for things that I took for granted
before, like Christmas with the family, Music, Swimming, and Relaxation.
There are many things that I will be very happy to have in my life in a
couple of years. Take this advice from me and enjoy every moment of
happiness in you lives, every good song you hear, every family party, and
every bit of relaxation you get and especially your health.
However there are things here that I could only get to experience in Brazil,
on a mission without Christmas with the family or music swimming and
relaxation. Like yesterday at the Baptism of Sania and Vander and their
daughter Thais (tie-eeis). They are an awesome family and it was an awesome
baptism. It reminded me a lot of the baptismal meetings we used to have in
Saginaw. And You are so right about how in just a couple of years the things
that this family could be doing in the church, the people that they could
help later on. They have a little boy named Wanglyson (van-glay zen) he
will be 7 in January. He can be baptized by his dad in a year and maybe even
go on to serve a mission in 12 years… It is a great thing to think about and
I can’t wait for in a couple of years see how they are doing. So that was my
first baptism. I have a picture here I want you to print off and frame it
and put it somewhere special.
Well the work goes on… and I am doing well, my feet are fine my body needs a
little rest today but other than that I’m fine.
Dad,
That is a good idea to print up all the emails and put them in a binder. So
if you do that then you can delete all my past emails. And keep all my hand
written letters in there too. That would be great.
Well familia, it looks like I’ll need to get back to P DAY. So have a great
week and send some cold down here please.
Tchau!
Sempre com muito Amor,
Seu Filho mais valeu,
Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment